Saturday, November 8, 2008

5 years?? 5 years!

So.  November 8th.  Happy Anniversary to us!  5 years... how did that happen already?

It's been quite the ride over the past 5 years.... lots of ups (fun trips, new house, fun car...)... lots of downs (burst pipes, flooded basements, car crashes, feline emergencies, lost job, lost loved-ones...), but I think we're doing pretty well.

So, although D's working today (poopy), we've got a decent plan to mark the event, I think.

As an anniversary gift, my parents are treating us to a "romance package" at a swank downtown hotel... and we've got a dinner reservation at 360 restaurant (in the CN tower).  Here's hoping for a relatively cloud-free night *laugh*

But seriously... how has it been 5 years already?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???

1 comment:

Michelle Hopp said...

Congrats you two! Happy anniversary to a couple that's rock solid.

I owe you an email, I really wanted to come out last week but alas I was here at work until well past 9. I'm actually at work as I type this. Stupid year-end. But enough about me, warmest congrats to you and D. :)