Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to drive....

So... last night I got off the GO train after a lovely evening of fun, food, bevvies, and a massive amount of laughter at the Tuesday Night Distraction Club (bless you, Diva dear, for putting that together!)... walk across the parking lot to my car... only to discover....

I can't open the damn driver's door because some asshole with a Dodge Ram has parked so damn close they must have got out their passenger door... 'cuz honestly, Nicole Ritchie would have had a hard time fitting between the two vehicles. And Nicole Ritchie, I ain't... I've got curves, baby!

Yup... a less than happy note was left on the windshield before I crawled in through my passenger door and performed feats of contortionism to manouver my 6' (plus heels) over the centre console and under the steering wheel. (oooh... bendy girl! ;) )

Did I mention ours were the only two vehicles in the row? 'cuz they were and that just makes it so much more irritating. *sigh*

But... to end this entry on a happier note, I've just discovered that my 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. meeting today has been bumped out to 3 - 4 next Tuesday, so I'll be able to get out of here close to my regular time and not have to catch a train an hour and a half later :)

No comments: