Friday, May 18, 2007

Well, that's just Not Right!

Take note of the date... May 18th... the Friday of the long weekend. Expected high today 17, tomorrow 22.

Got up this morning... walked out to head off to work. Back window is covered in dew, so I get out the squeegee ('cuz I figure being able to reverse and see where I'm going is a Good Thing). Put squeegee to window.... Hmm. Well that's Not Right (yes... Capital 'N', capital 'R').

Frost!!!!! My car had freakin' FROST on it!!!!

Ah, memories of 5 years back... went camping with D (and yes... I don't camp, generally) for the May Long Weekend... and it snowed! Yup... May 20th... snow. I did, however, learn on that trip that a hot waterbottle will nicely heat a 3-man tent *laugh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you about the trip we took to Elora Gorge on the May 24 weekend a few years back that saw us pack up camp at 2am and head home? :)

My first camping trip and all. :)

celtic_kitten said...

Sounds familiar... but we at least waited 'til daylight *laugh*